четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

discsaver




So I am still liquid fasting. I picked up Apple Cider Vinegar capsules today- apparently they really help when you are heavy restricting. I am also starting the Cabbage Soup diet tomorrow, which will really help me with this contest that is still going on.� I have done the diet before and it really helpes to jump start getting on track again.

This contst is kicking my ass.. I am just passing by a fraction of a hair. I dont think i will be able t hold out until next week, i only have two strikes left.

Questin for you lovely ladies:�Have any of you tried the maple syrup diet, I read into it.. And it looks challenging having to do a detox for 14 days.� I heard you can incorparate certain foods now too.


discsaver, discsafe outlook edition, discsafe, discs with protective coatings.



Комментариев нет: