суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

drinking game for two




I can smell our Thanksgiving in action. I just woke up (yes very true it is late...I downed Nightquil at 5 am)

Thanksgiving is a time for giving thanks. I am thankful for having a home. The people I live with may not be the smartest or the best, but they help put the food on the table. Iapos;m thankful for a wonderful boyfriend, my pets, and my talents. Iapos;m thankful for helping others and Iapos;m thankful for all of my friends- including you LJ people ^_^ Iapos;m thankful that I have goals set in life, and I have confidence. Iapos;m thankful for my optimisim (even in the worst of the worst it seems to stick by) And Iapos;m thankful for love I recieve from anyone.

What are YOU thankful for?

Thanksgiving ISNT just about pigging out. Itapos;s about giving thanks to what you do have rather than the things you donapos;t. Because there are thousands to an unspeakable or uncreated number who donapos;t have what you do. A lot of people donapos;t have the internet, let alone a computer. Some people donapos;t have the talents you do. Even if what your thankful for is small, comment Even if it winds up a day after thanksgiving- Comment Iapos;d really like to know ^_^ Thank you. I encourage EVERYONE to comment Thank you

-Dana


award book independent publisher, drinking game for two, drinking game for two people, drinking game gift, drinking game golf.



Комментариев нет: