пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

fats in the body




Yesterday was a generally craptastic day. First I woke up after several REALLY�FUCKED�UP�DREAMS�(omg you donapos;t even want to know e___e). Then�I was all panicky and moody until later in the afternoon, when�Jennie and�Jamie came over.�Jennie ordered pizza which was absolutely delicious - except that it ruined our appetites for dinner - and then we went to see Death Note:�The Last Name.�Awesome awesome awesome.�The ending was completely off, but it was still awesome. XD Today was all right. I woke up a little too early and have been in and out of it all day. Tomorrow,�Jennie, Jamie,�and Jaynelle (too many j names) are coming over to play a DVD board game called�AtmosFear and watch some horror movies. Sort of a pre-Halloween party,�I guess.

My voting ballot is here and I still have no idea who to vote for. Politics = blah. apos;nough said.

fats in the body, fats machine, fats missing, fats navarro.



Комментариев нет: